Dayo Olomu Foundation
As at today, we have:
1. Offered mentorship and support to 1500 youths.
2. Provided financial support to 250 people – mostly women.
3. Reviewed more than 1000 CVs and assisted 250 people to find employment.
4. Also assisted 25 people to secure better employment with 100% increment in their salary.
5. We have donated soft toys to the children at Heart of Gold Children’s Hospices in Lagos founded by Mrs. Laja Adedoyin and Love Home Orphanage, Magodo, Lagos.
6. We hosted 53 children from Makoko, Lagos and took them out to the cinema to watch “Black Panthers”
7. We fed the less privileged at Iyana Ipaja (Lagos), Sango Ota (Ogun State), Croydon (Surrey) and Stratford (London). We had fed over 2,000 people
In the UK, Dayo Olomu Foundation (DOF),’ is involved in feeding the homeless people in Croydon, Surrey at The Queen’s Gardens through Night watch charity.
This year we hope to provide financial assistance to 100 traders in various IDP centres in northern Nigeria.
Dayo Olomu said, “Looking back, I am just doing what Archbishop Desmond Tutu said to me, when I asked him that ‘how can we change the word.’ He responded, ‘Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”